Tankwagon/Route Fuel Delivery Driver
Quality State Oil Co., Inc. – Cedarburg,
day shift (hourly) driver position working from our Cedarburg, WI facility
- Delivery of fuel to homes, businesses and construction customers.
- Class B CDL (Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements)
- Minimum 3 yrs. Driving Experience
- Good Driving Record
- Experience Hauling Fuel (preferred)
- Driver must be able to stand, sit, walk, kneel, stoop, bend and climb. Must be able to push and pull when dragging hose from tanker
to fill site. Must be able to lift and move 75+ pounds.
- Drivers spend most of their time in tanker truck delivering product in all kinds of weather and are subject to the usual driving
- Drivers are responsible for the unloading of product at customer location. Vehicles are driven in areas that are unpaved with rough
terrain. Driver is working with hazardous materials.
- Drivers spend most of their time working without direct supervision. They receive assignments from the
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Local Routes
- New, well maintained equipment
WE ARE GROWING
Immediate openings for Semi
Transport Drivers working from Sheboygan, Two Rivers, or Cedarburg, WI facility.
SUMMARY: Transport drivers operate tanker trucks to pick up and deliver fuel to customer sites
within a predetermined area. Drivers are responsible for loading product at terminals into their tanker as well as unloading product at customer destination.
Inspect vehicle to ensure that all equipment and instruments work properly.
When dispatched, travel to specified terminal and load fuel into tanker. Follow regulations at each specific
Deliver product to customer accurately (deliver correct type of product and correct amount of product using caution when
Complete proper paperwork at customer location.
Keep accurate record of all deliveries and related expenses.
Examine vehicle for any damage or problems upon returning to bulk plant. Report all mechanical problems to Truck
Valid Class A CDL with H & N Endorsements with excellent driving record.
Must be service and sales oriented.
Driver must be able to stand, sit, walk, kneel, stoop, bend, and climb. Must be able to push and pull when dragging hose
from tanker to fill site (approx. 25-35#). Must be able to lift empty hose from ground to chest height (approx. 15-25#) and lift hose to waist height while draining fuel (up to 45#). Must also be
able to climb 3 steps to get into cab.
Transport Drivers spend most of their time in tanker truck delivering product in all kinds of weather and are subject to
the usual driving hazards. Driver is working with hazardous materials.
Drivers are responsible for the loading of product at terminal and for the unloading of product at customer location.
Driver will need to remove hoses from tanker and properly connect to tank while picking up or delivering product.
Transport Drivers spend most of their time working without direct supervision. They receive assignments from the
Job Type: Full-time (Sunday –
Thursday) or (Friday -- Tuesday) Any shift. Home after every shift. Wisconsin only driving.
Complete application form and/or
send resume to: Quality State Oil Co., Inc., 2201 Calumet Dr., P. O. Box 848, Sheboygan, WI 53082-0848